Thursday, August 13, 2015

No, Nadda, Nothing

While my house was being showed last night, I decided to stop past the Landon with the dogs.  My PM said last week that framing could start as early as Friday, but he expected it to start Monday.  Well, three days later and they still haven't framed anything.  The only real change was that they installed the welled window.  The I-Beams are still sitting on the foundation walls.

The house next to our received their wood.  I suspect they waited to do our until their was a crew available and the house next to our was ready so they could come frame two at once.

I have another showing tonight, so I may drive up again to look.  Then again Sunday.

On the home front, we had a couple like our house but wanted to see a few more before placing an offer.  They didn't like the driveway and they were the first people to comment on the large amount of tree roots pushing on top of the soil.  I looked into it last night, sadly, cutting out surface roots can kill a tree.  I'm not sure how to fix that for them but carefully cut out small roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment