Monday, August 3, 2015

I've got Wood

We stopped up at the lot Saturday while our house was being shown.  I wanted to see what was done since last I was there, but I will still frustrated over the foundation inconsistency.  You can see the foundation concerns here: http://thelovelyladieslandon.blogspot.com/2015/08/foundation-concerns.html

More work was done.  They installed the basement drains, more pipes for the downspouts, and back-filled a majority of the house.  They haven't poured the basement floor or the garage, but we did get a delivery.  We got WOOD!

We had three large bundles and stacks of wood ready for framing.  I don't know if they will start framing this week as they still have the concrete floors to pour and resolve my concerns over a change to our plans.  We also do not have the steel I-Beams that support the house in spots.

Here are updated pictures:










2 comments:

  1. your bathroom rough-in looks different. You seem to have a random pipe that would be in the middle of the bathroom. Back right is shower, then the 4" one is toilet, then the one to the left of it is sink, but the one to the right front of toilet is probably an air vent but for ours its in the back by the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my questions when we first started this process, I asked if I could move the roughin for the basement. They told me no. Again this seemed like a small and easy change considering it's moving pipes in the basement floor before the concrete is poured.

    ReplyDelete