Friday, August 14, 2015

Come in Tokyo

Basically a week has past since I had a conversation with my PM who noted that framing is ready to begin and could start as early as Friday 8/7/15, but in all realty it most likely wont start until Monday 8/10/15.  On Wednesday 8/12/15, nothing really has been done.  The I-beams are still sitting on the foundation and the wood frame is still sitting in bundles.  Thursday I emailed the PM and got his auto response that he was out until 8/17/15.  My fiance emailed the sales team and the site supervisor contacted us back that the reason framing hasn't started was because the sub-contractor is delayed.  They noted they were as frustrated as we were.  Basically no framing sub-contractors are available so the Landon is at a stand still.

I do wish the lines of communication were open a little more.  It's disappointing that they knew it wasn't going to be this week and didn't reach out to update us of the delay.......specially when it conflicts with information they already provided us.

No comments:

Post a Comment