Monday, October 26, 2015

So Close.... but still so far away

NVR Update

Well, last week NVR set the exceptions with me that we'd get a new firm closing date today when my file leaves underwriting.  My NVR loan officer made it sound like she'd know for sure today when the file is done.  Well.....here we are today and yes......the file is done and on its way to Clearview and my NVR loan officer still can't provide me a date.

Today the NVR loan Officer says it could take up to 4 more weeks to clear the next set of underwriting.  That is another entire month.  I have been working with them since October 1st and while we had a bump because of the buyer backout and bridge loan, they still have 2 weeks to process before our pushed back closing date of November 5th.  I don't see how they would need to push it back past November 12th.... that's three weeks still and they should have 1 week of work already down over the past month.

I guess we are stuck in limbo and need to cancel all of our deliveries and movers.  Our house will be completed this week and will just sit until NVR can get all of the paperwork completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment