Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Limbo

Nothing really improved today with NVR.  They had some external credit reporting agency contact me to approve an information request they have with the bank doing the sub debt and bridge loan.  NVR needs this third party credit investigating to obtain and confirm the bridge loan account number, date it was opened, and the day of the first payment.

Up to this point I have been all I can to get the closing done as soon as possible.  I picked up the phone and called my Clearview loan processor who didn't answer.  I decided to shoot her an email.  Clearview responded with they can't provide them anything since it has not started yet.

I think NVR is trying to confirm the bridge loan that doesn't go into affect until the closing on the Landon.  I'm not sure why NVR is pushing for this because it makes sense that it's not in effect yet.

NVR also tried to get me to update a form that they need updated with in 20 days of a closing.  I basically pushed back and told them I'm not investing more time into a form that might not be needed if my closing is going to take longer than 20 days.  When I get a firm closing date I'll fill out the needed forms.

I feel very much disappointed we wont be closing next week and no one is giving us another date.  I feel we have fallen off into Limbo and no one really cares.  How can NVR and Ryan Homes give people a firm closing date 90 days out from closing, but cant give us a date when our house is done this week.

We are now hoping for November 12th....but with the Limbo we are in, I doubt we'll get confirmation of a day anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment