Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'll wear your colors my dear until you are standing right here.....

Our ground breaking and start of the entire project is the beginning of next week.  I have 5 days to kill and they are flying by.  We are just a few days away from putting our house on the market and I am exhausted from moving our stuff to storage and fixing/cleaning our current home.  I'm done with major fixes and my cleaning is now limited to three areas, the home office, the basement rec room, and the garage.  Hopefully I can bang them out tonight.  My wonderful partner is amazing at staging giving the house a crisp clean updated look.

Here is an example of her work:



I thought I would share the internal colors that my fiance picked out.  I'm pretty useless when it comes to matching colors and interior design.  My idea of a cool house would be one that looks like the inside of the death star from star wars........ergo.....I'm not allowed to pick colors.  We make a pretty good team, I handle the butchy structural stuff and she handles the colors and decoration.

Here is the floor and cabinet color selection:


Lastly, the furries are coming to Pittsburgh.  All I can say is that I LOVE THEM.  Each year I wish I could go check out their convention but each year life chores keep me from it.

Blog to yah later

No comments:

Post a Comment