Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pre-Con Scheduled

I stopped past the lot as I often do when I am taking things to storage.  I also had to stop at the Model and drop off the final electrical change.  Since it's very hard to get my fiance's schedule to match everyone's I asked if we could go ahead and schedule our Pre-Construction meeting.  I suspected it would be scheduled at the end of the month of July.

"You can schedule any time after June 30th as that's when your plans arrive", my sales rep noted.  I know our 30 days for changes isn't up and they are already drafting plans.  Too Cool!!  I suspect we are a week ahead of schedule and arranging our next meeting July 2nd is moving things along really fast.  From what I have read from other blogs and posts, they normally break ground a week or two after this meeting.

I kind of wish they could give me the prints prior to the meeting to look over so I'm prepared for the meeting.

Yesterday the man who invented the Pink Flamingo yard ornament passed away.  This has been a running joke between my partner and I.  I think they are wonderfully tacky and she says not allowed.  while I was on site, I placed one on the hill behind where the house will go.  The sales rep and I have a waging on how longer the PM leaves it there.  So far, I think we are the sales reps most favorite fun couple.

Now I just wait and focus on selling my house.

Here is our obligatory "sold" picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment